TUDOR Black Bay Steel
- Case: 41 Mm Steel Case With Polished And Satin Finish
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Bezel In Steel With 60-Minute Graduated Steel Disc, Black Engraved Markings
- Dial: Black, Domed
- Winding Crown: Screw-Down Steel Winding Crown, With The Tudor Rose Engraved And Black-Lacquered, With Black Anodised Aluminium Winding Crown Tube
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200 M (660 Ft)
- Bracelet: Khaki Fabric Strap With Buckle
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
|Name||Black Bay Steel|
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.