- Case: 28 Mm Steel Case With Polished And Satin Finish
- Bezel: Notched Bezel In 316L Steel, Alternating Cut Grooves And Polished Finish
- Dial: Gem-Set White Mother-Of-Pearl
- Winding Crown: Steel Screw-Down Winding Crown With The Tudor Logo
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 100 M (330 Ft)
- Bracelet: Integrated Bracelet In 316L Steel, 5 Rows, Satin-Brushed External And Central Links, Polished Intermediate Links, With Folding Clasp And Safety Catch
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.