- Case: 42 Mm Titanium And Steel Case With Satin Finish
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotatable Bezel In Titanium, Graduated Over 60 Minutes With Ceramic Matt Blue Disc And Graduations With White Luminescent Material
- Dial: Blue With White Index
- Winding Crown: Titanium Winding Crown With Tudor Logo In Relief Helium Escape Valve At 9 O'Clock
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 500 M (1,640 Ft)
- Bracelet: Titanium Bracelet With Folding Clasp And Safety Catch In Steel With Bracelet Extension System Developed And Patented By Tudor
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.