The Tissot Tradition family gives ultra-modern watchmaking a justified hint of nostalgia, giving today’s technology a vintage-style design signature. High-tech operation is perfectly balanced with classical details and subtle vintage-look finishes. These are complemented by design elements such as guilloche decoration and a gently curved case. The Tissot Tradition promises wearers endless hours of precision with sustainable good looks.
- A TOUCH OF RETRO AND SOME VINTAGE DETAILS, ALL SERVED UP IN A CURVED 1950S-STYLE CASE
- EASY TO READ TIME AND DATE
- AVAILABLE WITH ROMAN OR ARABIC NUMBERS FOR A DIFFERENT DEGREE OF TRADITIONAL CLASSIC LOOK
- MATCHING FEMALE MODEL, FOR A HIS & HERS LOOK
- EASY TO USE FOLDING CLASP
Lugs width (mm)
Caliber Diameter (mm)
For Tissot, “In touch with your time” is far more than an advertising claim. This phrase expresses the brand’s DNA; its proven dedication to being perfectly in tune with the technology and tastes of each era. Tissot has been growing and developing its tradition of innovation since 1853. From the early days to the present, in its home in Le Locle in the Swiss Jura Mountains, Tissot has translated craftsmanship and precision into stylish timepieces now sold in more than 160 countries around the world. Special materials, advanced functionality and meticulous design detail join forces to create the luxury of accessibility.