TAG Heuer Chrono Cal.16
- Dial Material: steel alternate finishing tachymeter fixed bezel / blue sunray brushed dial with blue flange with 60 second/minute scale / Calibre 16
- Material: brushed steel 3 rows bracelet
- Clasp: brushed steel folding clasp with double safety system with diving extension
- Type: Calibre 16 Automatic Chronograph
- Details: rhodium plated polished applied indexes with white superluminova®
Designed as the quintessential racing companion, this intrepid Formula 1 chronograph places performance in the driver’s seat. Powered by the Calibre 16 automatic movement, the brushed steel watch measures times by a quarter of a second, all in standout style—sporting a blue dial with red accents for an exhilarating look.
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
|Collection||Th Formula 1|
Legendary precision. TAG Heuer has championed precision timekeeping since 1860, with a reputation for watches that excel in the most rigorous endeavors. Legendary for its groundbreaking chronographs and its role in motorsports history, TAG Heuer is recognized the world over for pushing boundaries in technical innovation, Swiss accuracy and fashion-forward luxury, earning the loyalty of those who face the challenges of sport—and life—with energy, style and unbridled passion. In 1962, John Glenn made the first manned US space flight wearing a Heuer timepiece. Back on earth, motorsports icons like Juan Manuel Fangio, Steve McQueen and Ayrton Senna each trusted his TAG Heuer on the track. Whether racing, cycling, on the field, in the ocean or climbing the highest peak, TAG Heuer continues to make history with watches and chronographs bearing legendary names like Carrera, Autavia, Formula 1, Aquaracer, Link and Monaco—timepieces as capable and outstanding as the people who wear them.