Omega TRÉSOR CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 40 MM
Characterised by its thin and elegant case, the Trésor line was first launched by OMEGA in 1949 and housed the legendary 30mm calibre. More than half a century later, it continues to impress with one of today’s most advanced mechanical movements.
This model has a 40 mm stainless steel case, which is presented on a blue leather strap. The domed blue patterned dial includes a date window at 6 o'clock as well as hands and indexes in 18K white gold.
Inside, this De Ville Trésor is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8910 and is certified at the industry’s highest standard of precision, chronometric performance and magnetic resistance.
- Total product weight (approx.): 59 g
- Between lugs: 20 mm
- Thickness: 10.1 mm
- Case: Steel
- Case diameter: 40 mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
DIAL AND CRYSTAL
- Dial colour: Blue
- Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Strap type: Leather strap
- Strap color: Blue
- Strap surface: Alligator leather
- Strap underside: Calf leather
- Buckle type: Pin buckle
- Buckle material: Stainless steel
|Name||TRÉSOR CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 40 MM|