Omega AQUA TERRA 150M CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 41 MM
The Seamaster Aqua Terra is a superb tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. In this 41mm model, the symmetrical case has been crafted from stainless steel, with a wave-edged design featured on the back.
The blue dial is distinguished by a horizontal “teak” pattern which is inspired by the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. There is also a date window at 6 o'clock and rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova. Blue is used for the central seconds hand and the four quarter numbers on the minute track.
Presented on a blue leather strap, this certified chronometer is powered by the OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8900, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
- Total product weight (approx.): 95 g
- Between lugs: 20 mm
- Thickness: 13.2 mm
- Case: Steel
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Water resistance: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
DIAL AND CRYSTAL
- Dial colour: Blue
- Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Strap type: Leather strap
- Strap color: Blue
- Strap surface: Alligator leather
- Buckle type: Foldover clasp
- Buckle material: Stainless steel
|Name||AQUA TERRA 150M CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 41 MM|